Description: BEFCO, Inc. seeks a full-time Maintenance technician.
- Maintain and service the machinery on the paint line and the assembly line.
- Maintain and service air compressors and dehumidifiers.
- Maintain and service forklifts.
- Perform all types of electrical and mechanical repairs as needed.
- Checks and inspects equipment periodically to determine the need to repair or conduct preventative maintenance.
- Maintains building and grounds.
- Cleans and organizes work place to ensure both operating and safety conditions.
- Documents all work performed.
- Communicates with employees and management as to potential problems that need to be addressed.
Educational requirements: Must have a high school education and be able to read, write and perform mathematics at a level to be able to complete technical work. Prefer additional technical education. • Must have good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Minumum 3 years experience in similiar position.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
Location: Rocky Mount NC
Occupational Category: 49-9043 Maintenance Workers, Machinery
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Discussed during interview
Date Posted: 2020-08-14
If interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply.