- General job description: Mechanical engineer experienced with Autodesk Inventor software to perform a variety of engineering work including design, production manufacturing, product testing, making and maintaining bill of materials, utilizing nesting software, purchasing raw materials and components.
- Qualifications: The successful candidate should meet the following general qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Experience using Autodesk Inventor software Knowledge of engineering principles, techniques, methods, and is disciplined in their application. Minimum of two years of experience in the Engineering area. Proficiency with computer programs such as Excel, Word, Access and other database management programs.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch).
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 17-2141
BEFCO is hiring a full-time Industrial engineer to assist in our engineering dept.