- General job description: BEFCO is seeking Industrial Painters to join our crew. In this role, you will apply finishes to lawn & ground care equipment as well as other metal fabrications. Any experience you may have as a blasting operator, using pressure pots and maintaining equipment is a plus. Applicants should feel comfortable performing physical tasks in various weather conditions.
- Responsibilities: • Set up paint machine, blast pot and nozzle equipment. • Mix and apply paint or other coatings. • Notify manager of inventory needs. • Follow all safety regulations.
- Experience requirements: Two years of painting Understanding mixing and spraying techniques. Experience with sanding.
- Qualifications: Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, lifting up to 60 lbs. • Ability to safely use warehouse equipment and tools. • Must have basic computer skills. • Positive team-player attitude.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include: • 401k plan. • Medical and life insurance. • Cafeteria plan. • Paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 47-2141
BEFCO is currently hiring one or more industrial painters for first and second shift. Duties include priming and painting on the production line.