Rotary tillers with side-shift
25-50 HP (12-22 KW)
540 rpm - Cat. 1
- Highly engineered & rugged gearbox
- Smooth manual side-shift system
- Adjustable side skids for working depth control
- Heavy duty shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch safety (1 3/8″ ASAE cat. 4)
- Exchangeable sprockets for two working speeds
- Max. working depth 8 3/8″
- Wear protection on chain case
- Parking stand
- Lateral ASA #100 chain drive transmission in oil bath
- Standard six blades per flange for greater stability and finer soil pulverization
- Flanged rotor shaft for easy removal & service
- Outward turned blades keep the rotor supports clean and maximize working width
- Heavy duty full size tiller blades
- 3 point linkage, cat. 1
MODELS WITH SLIP CLUTCH
|Model||HP||Working width||Overall width||Weight lbs||Ship lbs||Side-shift||# flanges||# blades||Chain sprockets||Rotor rpm||Maximum Working depth|
Driveline 1 3/8"
WARNING: When using a quick hitch on a PTO driven implement, always ensure there is proper overlap prior to use. If there is not the minimum 6″ overlap, do not use. Contact your dealer to purchase a longer driveline.
Built-in manual side shift
BEFCO tillers feature a built-in manual side shift system that allows operator to either keep the tiller center mounted behind the tractor, like a traditional unit, or offset the tiller to the right of the tractor. This is particularly beneficial when trying to till over the right tractor tire and closer to obstacles.