Ground driven "V" hay rakes
16-80 HP (12-60 KW)
- Working speed of up to 14 mph, low cost of maintenance and ease of use make these units indispensable for raking hay.
- Floating rake wheels with spring steel tines follow ground contour evenly.
- Multiple adjustment capabilities allow operator to adjust raking width, windrow width and raking angle.
- Pull type 8, 10 and 12 wheel rakes with double action hydraulic cylinders for easy transportation and storage.
- Hydraulic ball valves allow for single side operation and lock pull type rakes during transport and storage.
- Narrow 8′ transport width allows pull type rakes to be easily transported to different work locations.
- 8 & 12 wheel rakes may also be adjusted to spread or turn crop.
"V" GROUND DRIVEN HAY RAKES
# of Wheels
Teeth per wheel
Working speed mph
Turning (models HRC-08V, HRC-12V)
Hay rakes can be used to spread hay that has already been raked. This is
normally done to help wet hay dry faster. If the machine is assembled in the spreading position, all rake wheels will be aligned causing them to spread the hay across the width of the machine. Proper spreading is obtained by positioning the bends on both the support arm and the arms with hubs towards the tractor.
Spreading (models HRC-08V, HRC-12V)
In the turning position, each pair of rake wheels overlap front to back turning the forage crop and allowing it to dry faster. In the turning position, the finger wheels are set to work in pairs turning two windrows in each pass. Proper turning is obtained by positioning the bend on the support arm towards the tractor and bends on the arms with hubs towards the back of the unit