BEFCO is currently hiring an accountant to assist maintain all accounting records, original documents and reports, approve credit, collections and process / maintain all documentation.
Accountants are responsible for maintaining records, original documents and reports. They are also required to do credit approval of customer’s orders, collections and processing/maintaining documentation to protect company’s financial interests. Accountants are also required to backup all other accounting activities including the following systems: cash receipts and related accounts receivable, cash disbursements and related accounts payable, inventory systems and fixed assets. Other duties as necessary.
- A degree in accounting or business administration is preferred
- Good knowledge of GAAP
- Strong accounting knowledge combined with advanced computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of computers and Microsoft® Office® software (especially Excel)
- Experience with crystal reports and SAP is a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.