- General job description: The overall role of the Production operator is to work with a team on the assembly line, prepare product, load and unload product from the conveyor system, assemble product, apply decals and crate products.
- Qualifications: The successful candidate should meet the following general qualifications: Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, lifting up to 60 lbs., • Is able to safely use warehouse equipment and tools • Appreciates versatility in a work day • Is looking to make a long term relationship with an employer • Self directs • Must have a positive team-player attitude. • Experience with forklifts is a plus.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 51-2031
BEFCO is currently hiring one or more assembly line operators to assist during the various stages of assembly.