INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
BEFCO is currently hiring an inside sales representative to assist the sales department in locating new sales opportunities.
Inside sales representatives are responsible for cold-calling, order entry, answering sales calls both from dealers and retail customers, answering technical questions about farm equipment, troubleshooting issues with equipment and shipments. It is the internal sales representative’s job to assist the company with trade shows, building mailing lists and making mass mailings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent knowledge of computers and Microsoft® Office® software (especially Excel)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.