- General job description: The overall role of the internal sales representative is to assist the sales department in locating new sales opportunities, answering sales calls, answering technical calls, cold-calling, order entry, attending trade shows and building mailing lists.
- Responsibilities: Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty. Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process. Understand and explain the product to the customer both over the telephone and in real life.
- Desired skills: Prior experience in utilizing various types of farm implements is a plus. Positive attitude in answering sales and technical questions.
- Qualifications: The successful candidate should meet the following general qualifications: Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, lifting up to 60 lbs., • Ability to answer sales and technical questions with a positive attitude • Available for occasional travel to trade shows. Is looking to make a long term relationship with an employer • Must have a positive team-player attitude.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed. Must be available to travel three to four times a year to help set-up and attend trade shows
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 41-4011
BEFCO is currently hiring an internal sales representative to assist the sales department in locating new sales opportunities, answering sales calls, cold-calling, order entry, attending trade shows and building mailing lists.