- Responsibilities: Maintain and service the machinery on the paint line and the assembly line. Maintain and service air compressors and dehumidifiers. Maintain and service forklifts. Perform all types of electrical and mechanical repairs as needed. Checks and inspects equipment periodically to determine the need to repair or conduct preventative maintenance. Maintains building and grounds. Cleans and organizes work place to ensure both operating and safety conditions. Documents all work performed. Communicates with employees and management as to potential problems that need to be addressed.
- Educational requirements: Must have a high school education and be able to read, write and perform mathematics at a level to be able to complete technical work. Prefer additional technical education. • Must have good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience requirements: Minumum 3 years experience in similiar position.
- Desired skills: Mechanical, Electrical
- Qualifications: Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels. Highly motivated. Learns quickly.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 49-9000
BEFCO is hiring a full-time Maintenance technician to perform electrical, mechanical and hydraulic maintenance and repairs throughout the facility.