BEFCO is hiring a full-time Maintenance technician to perform electrical, mechanical and hydraulic maintenance and repairs at its facility in Rocky Mount NC.
The primary job of the Maintenance technician is to service and maintain all machinery on the paint line and the assembly line including, shot blasters, paint machines, paint guns, impact wrenches, air compressors, and dehumidifiers. The Maintenance technician is also responsible for inspecting and servicing forklifts along with other equipment in the factory to determine the need to repair or conduct preventative maintenance. Duties include maintaining buildings and grounds, clean and organize work place to ensure both operating and safety conditions. Finally, the Maintenance technician will document all work performed and communicate with employees and management as to potential problems that need to be addressed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Mechanically inclined and able to perform all types of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs.
- Firm grasp of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Assisting in the setup and maintenance of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems
- Cleanliness & tidiness. Always leaves equipment and work area in a better state than he found it.
Weekdays 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.