MECHANICAL DRAFTSMAN / DESIGNER
BEFCO is hiring a full-time Mechanical draftsman to assist in our engineering dept.
The mechanical draftsman should b experienced with Autodesk® Inventor® software to perform a variety of engineering work including design, production manufacturing, product testing, making and maintaining bill of materials, utilizing nesting software, ordering raw materials and components.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field is a plus
- Experience in the engineering area.
- Experience in laser programming/nesting is a plus.
- Experience in purchasing and conferring with suppliers
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks®, Autodesk® AutoCAD® and Inventor®, or similar
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- Proficiency with software such as Microsoft® Office® (especially Excel)
Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.