- Job: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 51-4121
BEFCO is currently hiring one or more MIG Welders for full-time positions at its factory in Rocky Mount NC beginning immediately.
MIG Welders read blueprints and drawings; take measurements; plan layouts and procedures; determine what welding equipment and methods to use based on requirements; set-up components to specifications; utilize welding fixtures to perform tasks and weld together different components. MIG Welders need to be comfortable using different types of equipment and tools, such as welders, hoists, angle grinders, bandsaws, shears, calipers and clamps. Welders may also occasionally be asked to help in other manufacturing processes such as operating press brakes and shears.
- Strong knowledge of welding and metal properties
- Ablility to read and interpret technical documents, blueprints and drawings
- Ability to measure correctly using both standard and metric systems.
- Experience with specialized types of welding equipment and procedures as well as electrical and manual tools
- Detail oriented and capable of remaining focused at performing the task for extended periods of time
- Be flexible and able to contort their bodies to fit in unusual spaces
Weekdays 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.