- General job description: working from technical drawings, specifications, and instructions. Work includes setting speed, feed and temperature controls, locating work fixture, keeping machine loaded with welding wire, cleaning work before welding to insure good welds, cleaning work after weld, loading and unloading work from fixture and making machine adjustments to maintain quality welds.
- Experience requirements: Must have 2 years production MIG welding experience. Must be able to write and speak fluent English. Must have reliable transportation. High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred but not required. MIG welding yest will be administered to assess welding skills, as part of the hiring process.
- Desired skills: Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, lifting up to 60 lbs., • Is able to safely use warehouse equipment and tools • Must have basic computer skills • Has positive team-player attitude
- Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 51-4121
BEFCO is hiring one or more Mig welders to add to it’s workforce beginning immediately.