BEFCO is currently hiring one or more parts pickers for full-time or part-time positions to assist with the preparation and shipment of parts from its facility in Rocky Mount NC.
Parts pickers / packers are energetic and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products. You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders. A parts picker must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet. They are strong and deft with an ability to focus on small details and ensuring the quality of orders.
- Utilize UPS®, FedEx®, USPS® and other freight carriers software to quote shipments and print shipping labels
- Excellent knowledge of computers and Microsoft® Office® software (especially Excel)
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products in the warehouse
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build boxes or pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Clean up work area at the end of each day
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
Weekdays 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch).
Employee must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
Since 1980 BEFCO has developed, tested, manufactured and improved lawn and ground care attachments right here in Rocky Mount – NC.
BEFCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.