- General job description: The parts picker is responsible mainly for reviewing parts orders, locating parts utilizing bin location system, verifying that part number and quantity match the order, preparing and packaging the order for shipping. Person must assist also with bin location maintenance, re-stocking, inventory, cleaning and other tasks as directed. Applicant may be required to assist customers over the phone when necessary.
- Qualifications: The successful candidate should meet the following general qualifications: Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, lifting up to 60 lbs ● Is able to safely use warehouse equipment and tools ● Appreciates versatility in a work day ● Is looking to make a long term relationship with an employer ● Self directs ● Must have a positive team-player attitude ● Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment ● Follow all safety rules and regulations ● Experience with forklifts is a plus.
- Work schedule: 8 am - 4:30 pm (30 minute lunch). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Benefits: Competitive benefits include 401k plan, medical and life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid holidays and vacations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Occupational category: 41-2022
BEFCO is currently hiring one or more parts pickers to assist with the preparation and shipment of parts.